Exterran® has a solid reputation of excellence with over six decades of service to the oil and gas industry. Our experienced parts technicians are experts in international logistics and trade controls, including import and export compliance. We maintain ready inventories of critical aftermarket parts at strategic locations around the world to reduce lead time and minimize downtime.
Spare and Replacement Aftermarket Parts
In addition to our full range of replacement parts, Exterran can also provide recommended combinations of spares for planned maintenance projects, contingencies, complete package re-engineering and revamps, startup and commissioning. As an OEM representative for many manufacturers, we supply the full range of parts needed for maintenance, repair and overhaul of oil and gas equipment, including:
- Coolers and other support equipment
- Production and processing equipment
- Valves and instruments
- Power generation equipment
Inventory Management Solutions
Aftermarket services parts can be packaged individually or through multi-year agreements for a single vessel or entire fleet of units.
- Management of customer inventory
- Two-year operating inventory of parts
- Consignment programs can put spare parts in inventory at locations anywhere around the globe
- Parts kitting programs bundle parts for defined mechanical tasks
- Assessment of current inventories and recommendations for spare parts needs