The Sand Separator is a sturdy, pre-engineered, pressure vessel designed to separate and remove sand and other sediments from natural gas and liquid wellstreams.
Protect your equipment and maximize production time with our first-class sand separator that helps prevent erosion, plugging and other problems associated with sand and sediment in wellstreams.
- Expedited production drawings available as early as 4-5 business days for faster planning
- Single well or multi well designs available along with full pad well designs
- Robust skid design and commitment to service help bring operations online quickly
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of the units to facilitate and speed startup
- Industry-leading delivery to speed startup
As the wellstream enters the vessel, its velocity is reduced by a deflector to facilitate content separation. The slowed stream contacts the impingement plate, which redirects the liquid and gas to the wellstream outlet of the vessel. Gravity forces the particulate to descend and collect at the bottom of the vessel.
The hydrocarbon stream is now free of heavy particulate and ready for further processing without damaging or plugging downstream production equipment. The captured sand and sediment are regularly discharged via the outlet drain on the bottom of the vessel.
- Raised-face or ring-type flanged connections
- 2 ¼ inch thick vertical sand impingement plate
- Flanged relief valve connection
- Flanged sand outlet drain
- Alternate shut-in pressure ratings from 1,440 to 10,000 psig
- Rugged L-shaped skid for easy mobility and quick installation
- Removable sacrificial inlet nozzle insert
- Blowdown sand removal valves and chokes