Separon™ Deoiling Hydrocylone
Separon™ Deoiling Hydrocylones ensure effective separation with a cost-effective and space-efficient solution. The advanced generation hydrocyclone geometry optimizes the critical balance between oil removal efficiency and capacity, resulting in finer hydrocarbon separation. Fewer cyclone liners are required compared to traditional systems to treat higher rates of entrained oil while meeting stringent discharge requirements. Options are available for standard units, high turndown design, compartmentalized vessels, pumped systems, and retrofits to existing vessels.
The Separon Desanding Hydrocylone achieves cyclonic separation of solids using energy from the flow stream. Flow direction changes force the fluid to spin in a radical vortex pattern. As the internal diameter is reduced over the length of the cyclone, the vortex flow is accelerated and separation occurs. Heavier material moves to the outside while lighter material moves to the core. Solids as fine as 5 microns are removed by exiting into an accumulation chamber.
- No moving parts saves maintenance time and costs.
- Involute can be inspected without liner disassembly.
- Multiple inlets provide a stable core and increased recovery.
- Low and steady pressure loss provides predictable flow rates.
- Superior hydraulic stability even at very low flow rates due to tighter, axisymmetric oil core.
- High turndown ratios.
- Designed to handle upset situations and slugging of oil & gas.
- Choice of profiles to accommodate space and piping limitations
- Available as standalone equipment or complete skid packages
- ANSI flanged inlet and outlet connections
- Designed to ASME, ANSI, CRN, PED, and NACE industry standards
Material of Construction
- Liner Material: Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel
- Secondary Recovery
- Disposal Wells
- Subsea Production
- Offshore Production
- Secondary Produced Water Treatment
Site Specific Questions?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you enhance operational efficiences and achieve a better bottom line.Email: water@Exterran.com