The REVOLIFT VS® provides the performance of highly specified induced gas flotation systems at a fraction of the cost. The unit utilizes microbubble flotation technology (MBF®) to deliver flow rates anywhere from 5,000 up to 25,000 BWPD at water quality targets as low as <10 ppm. The entire unit is housed in a standard 40-foot iso container, allowing quick shipping, installation, and commissioning with minimal engineering and site preparation. The system drives itself hydraulically with no internal moving parts resulting in a wide turndown range, high tolerance for upsets, and nonstop performance.
- Contract Operations
- Purchase + O&M
REVOLIFT VS® uses fluid hydraulics coupled with MBF® to optimize oil-in-water separation. The multi-chambered design has no internal moving parts and requires no mechanical adjustments. Produced water enters the chambers sequentially as microbubbles are introduced. Oil is lifted upon the bubble layer and is skimmed off by overflowing an oil weir. The water then flows into the next chamber where more microbubbles are introduced and more oil is separated. The process drives itself hydraulically through all chambers, and water exits the system at targets as low as <10 ppm.
- Pre-engineered, value-spec, space-saving design and simple deploy and redeploy logistics lead to lower capital costs.
- Substantially lower tie-in costs compared to high-spec systems.
- No moving parts within the tank, reducing costly failures and delays.
- Significant operational flexibility vs. high-spec systems at a much lower cost.
- Wide turndown range handles variable flows without performance loss.
- High tolerance for upsets due to multi-chamber design with no short-circuit paths.
- Compact, self-contained design is easy to ship, install, and commission.
- Autonomous operation through built-in control panel, or run Ethernet to your DCS for longer-term projects.
- Remote monitoring and operation
- Quick delivery to move operations forward and achieve goals sooner.
- Ability to treat difficult fluids such as polymer and frac flowback applications.
- Hydraulic skimming
- Microbubble technology via ONYX® pump
- Skimmings collection tank
- Skimmings transfer pump
- Instrumentation and PLCfor full automation with various control options
- Complete process review
Material of Construction
- Tank: internally coated carbon steel
- Non-Pressurized Piping: FRP
- Pressurized Piping: FRP/Duplex 2205
- Instruments: 316 SS wetted parts
- ONYX® pump: Duplex SS
- Water characterization services
- Chemical selection and supply
- Ancillary equipment such as transfer pumps and chemical injection
- Computational fluid dynamics modeling
Site Specific Questions?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you enhance operational efficiences and achieve a better bottom line.Email: water@Exterran.com