Separon™ Desanders are designed for bulk solids removal. Used for a wide range of offshore and onshore applications, these systems take on the dirtiest challenges and keep fluid streams free of troublesome solids. With a 2:1 turndown ratio, single units are available for flow rates ranging from 100 to 450,000 BPD.
- No moving parts saves maintenance time and costs.
- No liners, screens, or filter elements to clean or replace.
- No backwashing eliminates additional treatment and allows reclaiming of valuable fluids.
- Enhanced internal accelerating slots for optimum solids-removal without emulsification.
- Designed to handle slugging, upset conditions, and high solids loading.
- Choice of profiles to accommodate space and piping limitations.
- Available as standalone equipment or complete skid packages.
Liquid and solids enter the inlet tangentially and accelerate in the upper head setting up a circular flow. Centrifugal action directs particles heavier than the liquid to the perimeter of the separation chamber. Particle-free liquid discharges upward through the vortex to the outlet and solids are collected in the lower chamber for automatic and intermittent purging.
- ANSI flanged inlet and outlet connections
- Designed to ASME (section VIII, Div I), ANSI, CRN, PED, and NACE industry standards
Material of Construction
- Vessel: Carbon Steel or 316L Stainless Steel or Duplex Stainless Steel
- Interior: SS316L Spiral Wound Gaskets with Graphite Filled SS Centering and Inner Ring
- Pipeline Flushing and Testing
- Secondary Recovery
- Frac Water
- Wellstream Desanding
- Disposal Wells