Separon™ Solids Transport System
The Separon™ Solids Transport System is a compact fluidization and solids transport solution. Designed to replace conventional sparging systems, this device has been optimized to achieve maximum coverage over the vessel floor for efficient removal of solids.
- Economic solution for replacement of sand jetting systems.
- No moving parts minimizes internal blockages and maintenance costs.
- Higher discharge concentration.
- Lower feed pressure eliminates vessel wall erosion and nozzle plugging.
- Minimizes sand carryover problems.
- Minimizes re-entrainment of sand and emulsions.
- Online and offline operation.
- Manifolds constructed to client specifications.
- Less intrusive tank sand pans and high-volume, high-pressure jetting operations.
- The resultant slurry can be up to 70% by weight solids.
Separon Solids Transport Systems can be designed to cover all or part of a vessel. As produced water flows through the system, fluid is fed tangentially to the inlet section of the unit and directed downwards. The vessel is swept clean using a low energy flow cyclonic pattern that lifts and fluidizes the solids. Rotational acceleration draws solids into the center of the system where they exit through discharge piping connected to the base of the vessel.
- Lower feed pressure
- Easy connections with ANSI or DIN flanges
- Custom manifold designs for every vessel
Material of Construction
- Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel
- Test & Production Separators
- Storage Tanks
- Accumulator Vessels
- Sand Cleaning
- Slurry Transport