Separon™ Wellhead Desander
Separates 98% of particles from 5 microns and larger, in most applications.
Separon™ Multiphase Wellhead and Wellstream Desanders are economic, highly efficient alternatives for high-pressure environments. These complete solutions are compact, lightweight and meet all standards up to 20,000 psi, removing solids at a lower cost than other products from multiphase and gas applications, mitigating multiple issues downstream including instrument failure, erosion and pump damage. The desander removes the solids from the formation allowing the production fluids to be processed without solids accumulation and handling issues.
- No moving parts to clean and replace, saves maintenance time and costs.
- Eliminates solids accumulation and protects from erosion damage on downstream piping, valves and chokes.
- High capacity, high efficiency.
- Eliminates solids erosion.
- Wide range of operating flow rates for multiphase applications, up to 20,000 psi and 100% gas flow.
- Removes solids in a contained system preventing safety or environmental issues.
- Compact, small unit for easy mobilization at a fraction of the size and weight of conventional systems.
- Reactivates wells which were previously shut in.
- Available as standalone equipment or complete skid packages.
Separon Wellhead Desanders are pressure drop dependent. Multiphase fluids are directed into the cyclone causing the particles to spin under centrifugal action, causing separation of solids from a gas, oil or water stream. Solids spiral down the cyclone to the underflow outlet, while the remaining fluids are forced in the opposite direction to the overflow.
- Designed to API 6A and ASME (section VIII, Div 1&2), ANSI, CRN, PED, ISO and NACE industry standards.
Material of Construction
- Carbon Steel or 316L Stainless Steel.
- SS316L Spiral Wound Gaskets with Graphite Filled SS Centering and Inner Ring.
- Wellhead and Wellstream Desanding (Before & After Choke)
- Frac Sand & Proppant Removal (for Conventional & Unconventional Production)
- Pipeline Flushing & Testing
- Well Testing, Cleaning
- Coiled Tubing Cleanup
- Well Cleanup &Well Startup
- Underbalanced Drilling Operations
- Process Optimization To Increase Fluid Throughput
Have a question? Our experts provide the answers you need.
Get in touch with us to hear more about our solids handling products and solutions. Our experienced and realiable experts are available today for all your product and installation questions.