End-to-End Engineer and Build
Modular Design For Cost Control and Fast Delivery
Enerflex engineers and builds end-to-end turnkey gas processing and cryo facilities, water treatment plants, low-carbon solutions, compressor stations, and gas pre-treatment for LNG, electric power stations, and pipeline facilities. Complete engineering, procurement, and construction management provides clients with a single source of project accountability. Civil, structural, piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and controls design and fabrication — a comprehensive engineering solution, ranging from conceptual drawings through to commissioning, operations, and maintenance.
The modular design of Enerflex’s products and services is ideal for major projects, reducing costs, simplifying the supply chain, mitigating construction risk, minimizing maintenance, and integrating electrical, instrumentation, controls, and automation systems. Enerflex offers multiple contracting structures: Integrated Turnkey (ITK), ITK with Contract Compression, and Build-Own-Operate-Maintain (BOOM).
The Complete ITK Solution
- Conceptual Development from the Earliest Drawings and Plans
- Pre-Planning and Strategic Analysis
- Initial Concept Discussions
- Pre-FEED Studies and Work
- Engineering and Design, Including FEED Studies
- Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) Study
- High Level Solutions Design
- Standard or Custom
- Process Engineering
- Detailed Drawings
- Full Cost Estimate and High-Level Project Plan
- Procurement and Fabrication
- Raw Material and Component Procurement
- Equipment OEM Alliances
- Preferred Relationships with Third-Party Service Providers
- Buying Power Provides Cost Savings
- Modular / Skid Fabrication and Assembly
- Latest Manufacturing Processes and Technologies
- Quality Control
- Region Specific ISO Certifications
- In-House Trial Fit Capabilities
- Raw Material and Component Procurement
- Global Logistics
- Integrated Network for Packing, Shipping, and Delivery for Ease of Installation in the Field
- Manufacturing Facility Located Near Southern USA Tidewater Ports and Western Canadian Gas Fields
- Strategic Relationships with Third-Party Logistics Providers
- On-Site Construction and Installation
- Mechanical, Civil, Earthworks, Concrete, and Structural
- In-House Project and Construction Management Team
- Project Controls to Maintain Line of Sight on Cost and Schedule
- In-House Expert Technician Network
- Deep Product Knowledge Mitigates Potential On-Site Setbacks
- Strategic Relationships with Third-Party Providers and Local Contractors
- Commissioning and Start-Up
- On-Site Testing
- Expert Technicians Available Ensuring Ease of Start-Up
- Operations and Essential Equipment Maintenance
- Day-To-Day Plant Operations
- Preventative Maintenance
- Extensive Parts Supply
- Major Overhauls and Retrofits
The Enerflex Advantage
- Thoroughly engineered, well-built equipment and facilities, simplified supply chain processes, reduced interface risks, fastest achievable timeline from concept through commissioning, cost certainty, and the confidence that the operating infrastructure will be kept at peak performance throughout its entire life cycle.
- Comprehensive package from initial concept to expert engineering, manufacturing, installation, service, operations, maintenance, and beyond.
- Enerflex mitigates risks by meeting HSE requirements at every stage of your project, managing interface risks between disciplines, suppliers, and subcontractors; meeting aggressive schedules and deadlines; dealing with community and governmental relations; and achieving installation standards required for your facility.
Enerflex in Action
- Delaware Basin, Texas, USA
Five Midstream Turnkey (ITK) Gas Plants with Integrated Panel Control Technology
Enerflex managed the turnkey engineering, design, manufacturing, onsite construction, start-up, and commissioning of six mechanical refrigeration units (MRUs) dew point control gas plants in less than 18 months. Enerflex was selected based on its extensive experience in mechanical refrigeration and a service facility located close to the gas plants. In addition, the project team’s collaborative approach contributed to design accuracy while ensuring speed-to-market.
The five plant capacity was 450 MMSCFD of refrigeration and 410 MMSCFD of inlet compression, including five CAT 3606 and three CAT 3612 packages, with three of the plants using sulfatreat and one using amine treating adsorbents.
Enerflex’s modularized approach, including pre-assembly at our Houston manufacturing facility, helped to minimize costs and speed up field construction. Certain examples of this include modularized pipe racks, which leveraged Enerflex’s state-of-the-art fabrication facility to design and build these, to minimize field construction time. The pipe skids were uniform, which allowed interchangeability between different sites, if needed.
- Block 60, Abu Butabul Gas Field, Oman
90 MMSCFD Natural Gas and 6,000 BBL/D Condensate Integrated Turnkey (ITK) Processing Plant
Enerflex was awarded the engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction, and commissioning of a gas processing plant located in Abu Tubul Block 60 in the Sultanate of Oman. This gas processing facility produces 90 MMSCFD of natural gas and 6,000 BBL/D of condensate. The contract included the supply by Enerflex of all associated equipment including; gas processing and compression, gas/condensate export facilities, produced water treatment, power plant, central control room, electrical substation, and associated utilities.
Enerflex was the supplier of choice following the successful commissioning, operations, and maintenance of additional gas compression and processing facilities in the region. This project was one of the first in Oman to generate non-conventional gas from deep reservoirs.
The project was completed safely and in a record time of three years. Over 5.2 million man hours were worked without lost-time injury and the project had a TRIR of 0.1.