Prolonging The Life of Valuable Assets
The life cycle of an asset can be 30 years or more. To maximize uptime and deliver significant value, assets in the natural gas sector require constant maintenance – preventive and restorative. Systems and parts may need to be upgraded or retrofitted.
In the shop or in the field, Enerflex has trained expert technicians to solve service problems for customers worldwide, with long-term maintenance contracts and extensive local parts inventory for peace of mind.
Partners in Productivity and Profitability
Customer satisfaction is the goal of all Enerflex service teams. Enerflex works in partnership with asset owners, where we are invested in the success of projects as if they were our own. We measure our success in terms of reliability, asset productivity, and operational profitability.
Enerflex Service Makes the Most of Your Assets
- Branch locations in all major oil and gas basins.
- Extensive in-stock parts, for quick delivery.
- Strong global OEM relationships and purchasing power for lower costs.
- Trained technicians for 24/7 troubleshooting, maintaining, and operating equipment anywhere.
- Cost certainty and confidence in reliability, uptime, throughput, quality, and safety.